|Posted by Willie Williams Jr on April 16, 2014 at 4:50 AM||comments (1)|
VA Medical Center West Haven, Connecticut Discriminates Against Black/African Americans Veterans:
1. When It Comes To Evaluating Veterans For Compensation Ratings.
2. When It Comes To Medical Services:
Veterans I.D. Card Service Connected 80%
3. The VA Has A Problem Controlling Their Records, Treating Non-Persons, They Don't Exist.
4. Giving Me A Criminal Record (Willie Williams Jr). In Writing The Said That I Was Shot In The Back While Trying To Escape From Carl Lewis Prison. First, I Don't Have A Criminal Record, Second, I Don't Know Where Carl Lewis Prison Is.
5. The VA Uses 50% of It's Time Treating and Testing For Drug Addicts, Civilians Are Bused In From Around The State.
6. The VA Has A Consideral Amount of FAKE Doctors, Foreign Personel and Non English Speaking Personnel In Key Areas. The Last Time I Was At The VA Medical Center The FAKE Doctor Used The Blood Pressure Machine, He Kept It Pumping Until It Poped, That Hurt My Arm For Two (2) Weeks.
7. Taking Blood: Since 1974, The Last Time I Gave Blood, It Was A Very Nice Experience, The Male Had The Proper Size Needle and It Did Not Hurt, I Did Not Suffer, Rench In Pain.
8. The Problem Is Unqualified Personnel, Veterans Are Qualified Personnel. Veterans Work At Medical Records, Finance, Logistics In The Military, Why Not Hire A Veterans.
9. It's Politics and Race, Plain and Simple.
10. Since 1950 The VA Medical Center In West Haven, Connecticut Has Spent and Wasted $50,000,000,000.00 Fifty Billion Dollars On Foolishness. The VA Medical Center In West HAven, Connecticut Does Not Want To Pay Black/African Americans Their Proper VA Disability Ratings and Evaluation.
11. I Was At The VA Medical Center West Haven, Connecticut About Six (6) Month Ago I Couldn't Urinate or Defecate. While I Was Going Back and Fourth For Several Weeks, I Had An Appointment To See If The Dr. Was Going To Take The Catherter Out. While I Was At The Hospital, I Had To Use The Toilet. When I Came Out of The Toilet, I Was Having Trouble Walking Real Slow Back To My Seat, A VA Police and VA Detective STOPED Me. He The Detective Said Let's See Some I.D., I Gave The Police Officer My Drivers License. He Wrote The Information Down In His/Her Pad. He, The Detective Asked Me What I Was Doing There. I Told Him That I Am A Veteran and I Have An Appointment. He The Detective Said, You Just Can't Leave A Bag ( A Blue Bag Folded In My Seat)Like That Laying Around, I Said Thats My Medication, (Catharter Tube) Ect. She Said, Welcome Home. This Is and Was Racial Profiling In A Federal Facility, Harrassment and Terrorism. I Had Been Coming To The VA Medical Center West Haven Connecticut Since 1974. This Is Racial Bias and Racism. I Have Never Been STOPED By Federal Police Before. Why Don't They STOP All Those Drug Addicts That Live In The Hospital and Come Into The Hospital?.